InTime Scoring offers scoring for all disciplines and is ISC-approved for Formation Skydiving, Artistic Events, Canopy Formation, Canopy Piloting, Dynamic Flying (with DynamR) and Speed Skydiving (with FlySight PLDs). It also includes scoring functionality for Wingsuit Flying Actrobatic and Wingsuit Flying Performance. In addition, you can customise your own unique or adapted events into the system (e.g. development categories, novelty events, new formations, etc.).
The InTime product family has 2 products:
- InTime Scoring (the "classic" scoring system, typically seen at First Category Events, bigger and more formalised competitions).
- InTime Online (the pay-as-you-go Virtual Judging Room used for remote judging)
The system is updated annually with the ISC rule updates and all the new features and functions we can cram into the release. Attractive, professional audience displays, intuitive user interfaces, various web publishing options and so much more, all included in the suite. Our extensive feature set has evolved over 12 years of input from our global InTime community - judges, competitors, spectators and customers across the globe. Thanks to this community, we now offer more disciplines and more functionality in a single solution than any other system on the market.
We are still driven by our original primary principles:
- Customer independence. If you want our assistance, we love being a part of your meets, but we want that to be your choice. The system is designed to be run by you, independently of us.
- Audience replays and visibility of every competitor and every meet, no matter how small or casual. Put it on the screen, send it to the web and celebrate our athletes and sport. Our public displays, kiosks, replay clips, web publishing, and broadcaster tools all serve this principle.
- No specialised equipment, keeping InTime Scoring affordable, accessible, manageable and portable.
- InTime Scoring Express Editions allow individuals to purchase a low cost, standalone judging system for their personal use; a quick and easy, one-judge system to take anywhere!
Flexibility: InTime Scoring is used worldwide for meets of all sizes, from Mondial World Championships to afternoon club mini-meets. Using the same software and licence you can scale up and scale down as often as you like.
InTime Online was developed in 2020 to offer even more flexibility, lower up-front costs/commitment, and simpler logistics without compromising on scoring/judge quality, professional results or exposure for teams and hosts. The system offers a virtual judging room for a panel of judges working from multiple locations, and is priced per video, so that organisers can build the pricing into the entry fees and costs scale up or down depending on the entries. Most of the cloud-based system operates via internet browsers, so minimal installation and hardware is required and you're up and running in not time at all. This is a great way to venture into the world of competition with low cost, low commitment and easy logistics.
Browse our competition archive to see some of our customers and competitions from the past, or browse our "InTime Sportal", which we hope to see filling up with new meets as you all emerge safely from a quiet 2020 sport scene.
Annual updates follow each ISC Plenary to comply with the FAI rule changes, ensuring that your investment remains current and continues to add value.